At Trenti Law Firm, we are proud to serve individuals, families, and businesses in Virginia, MN and the surrounding counties of St. Louis and Carlton. As natives of the Iron Range, our skilled trial team understands the needs of the people and communities in this region. We know that legal issues can arise in all facets of life, from being injured in a negligence-based motor vehicle accident to facing a divorce, real estate matter, or business dispute.
Our firm handles cases in the following areas of practice:
- Personal injury. This involves claims and lawsuits stemming from car accidents, boating accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, defective products, dog bites, hospital and nursing home negligence, snowmobile accidents, work-related accidents, and wrongful death. We provide guidance on what constitutes negligence and how to handle serious injuries. See our personal injury frequently asked questions for answers to common questions related to this practice area.
- Criminal defense. Being arrested can upend your life. You need immediate legal representation to protect your rights and increase your chances of a favorable outcome. We handle all misdemeanor and felony arrests, including DUI, drug crimes, domestic violence, and more.
- Employment law. We represent both employers and employees in issues and conflicts related to the workplace.
- Estate planning and administration. We use all available estate planning methods and tools to protect you, your assets, and your family, including wills and trusts. Our team represents clients in probate and elder law issues.
- Family law. Divorce, child custody, and other family law matters are deeply personal and can have a huge impact on your life. Having a trusted legal professional on your side can make all the difference in achieving the results you seek. Get answers to typical questions in our family law frequently asked questions page.
- Government and municipal law. This practice area relates to issues and disputes involving cities, towns, townships, and counties, such as zoning, public works, real estate development, and more.
- Real estate and land use law. We represent buyers, sellers, and others involved in real estate transactions as well as owners in the protection of real property. This area of law can involve land use and mineral rights.
- School and education law. We have gained extensive experience working with educational institutions and school districts on various issues they encounter.
- Business law. Many issues can arise for businesses and corporations, from formation to matters involving contracts, sales agreements, business torts, disputes, and more. Our team provides competent legal counsel for all business issues.
- Consumer law. We protect your rights as a consumer in cases including defective products, consumer fraud, identity theft, and more.
At Trenti Law, we stress the word "personal" the most. We strive to develop relationships with our clients and takes immense pride in standing up for the injured. We'll make sure you're treated fairly and fight to get you the settlement you deserve.